Saturday, August 31, 2013

Beautiful Red And Orange Evening Scenery.

Evening scenery
Figure 1.0

What a beautiful evening and felt blessed to view such beautiful scenery of a sun set from far away. It makes me marveled at the beautiful red and orange colours sky.

Some even confused of which direction that the Sun rise and set. Here is the answer that the Sun rise from East and set in West.

Sunset
 Figure 2.0

Natural sun set scenery behind a huge mountain, where it looks like a bunch of clouds.

Figure 3.0

What a funny thing that happen until today is, I still confused with the actual direction for North, South, East, and West. Finally, I used my own way to memorized how to differentiate the direction for North, South, East, and West. West is on the left, where the “W” of the West stands for “Watch”, and I am a right-handed, so I wear my watch on right wrist. This will be the best way for me myself to memorize it. Maybe some of you might not agree with me, but I believe everyone of us have our own creative way to learn something.










Sources for Figure 3.0: Internet Sources. 

No comments:

Post a Comment