Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Starbucks Banana Mango Frappuccino!

Starbucks Banana Mango Frappuccino
Figure 1.0

It’s shopping time on weekend! After tiring walk and shopping at ION Orchard, we decided to have a rest and quench our thirst at Starbucks. Since recently they keep advertise and promoting their two new beverages Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino and Banana Mango Frappuccino blended beverage.

Also getting to know that actually the new beverages is only available for a limited time period, so never miss the chance to give it a try. I tried the blended Banana Mango Frappuccino, as I was craving for something sweet and fruity.

Banana Mango Frappuccino Blended on Summer
Figure 2.0

I like the taste of the drink as I like sour taste so much. The mixture of mango passion fruit juice blended with freshly peeled banana makes the drink taste sweet and a little sour. Furthermore, I also heard that it's Banana Mango Frappuccino is available based on the availability of their daily supply of fresh bananas. So the drink should be as fresh and healthy as you could imagine?

Summer comes and summer goes, I will try the Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino before the summer is over! I guess it should taste something sweet, creamy and crunchy?






No comments:

Post a Comment